Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana 2020 (Overseas Registration, Registration Form Online, Eligibility, Job Card) (Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Registration UK in Hindi, Eligibility, Portal at doiuk.org) Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana Apply | Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana online registration | Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana Form | Mukhyamantri Pravasi Swarojgar Scheme In Hindi
Due to the Corona virus, the economy of the country and the states has completely come to a halt and due to the lockdown, the migrants who had gone to work in another state have also returned home. In such a situation, there has been an increase in unemployment, so the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana has been started by the Government of Uttarakhand to provide employment to the unemployed laborers. Under this, employment will be provided to migrant laborers, so to get employment first of all, you have to apply online under Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana.
What is Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme 2020?
Under this Pravasi Swarozgar Yojana 2020, employment will be provided to the migrant laborers and those who want to do their own business will be provided loans by the government at a cheaper rate under this scheme.
Under this scheme, people who want to do their own business and do not have money, are being provided loans by the government, along with subsidy in loan amount from the government. Training will also be given to those who are looking for employment but they do not have any skill of their own, training will be provided to such people on the basis of their merit by training them through Kausal Vikas Kendra.
Name of the scheme Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
Launched by CM Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat
When was launched 28 May 2020
The beneficiaries of the scheme are migrant laborers of the state
The aim of the scheme is to motivate migrant laborers to provide self-employment.
Official website https://doiuk.org/
That’s why the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme has been started
Employment is to be provided to the unemployed people through the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme so that the laborers of the state can be provided work. So that the state’s economy can get back on track, the Uttarakhand government is taking a decisive decision. So that the laborers should be provided employment at the earliest.
Those laborers who want to do their own business will be given loans by the bank at a cheaper rate and subsidy will be given on the loan amount.
Benefits of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand, a loan of Rs 25 lakh will be given in the manufacturing sector and a maximum of Rs 10 lakh in the service sector,
- in which 15% to 20% subsidy will be given by the state government.
- In which 10% subsidy will be given to general category people.
- The government of Uttarakhand has also started a website to apply in
- this scheme, if anyone wants to take advantage of this scheme, one can apply.
- Under Mukhyamantri Swrojgar Yojana Uttrakhand, the industries,
- services and business sector will be given to re-start and spread them
- more so that new employment opportunities will be created which will provide employment to the people of the state.
Who can avail benefits under Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the people of Uttarakhand,
- apart from this, no other people will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Educational qualification has not been prescribed to avail this scheme
- . Any person can apply for a loan but the age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana will be given to only
- one person in the family.
- Under this scheme, if a large amount of applications are received for
- taking a loan, the election will be selected on the basis of project
- In this scheme, priority will be given to women and SC, ST, disabled,
- disabled people.
- Only those people who have not taken benefit of any other scheme
- related to this scheme in the last 5 years, be it the Central Government or the State Government.
Documents required for availing benefits under the scheme
- Aadhar Card of Applicant
- caste certificate.
- Basic address proof.
- Uttarakhand Ration Card.
- Income Tax Certificate
- Pan Card Number
- Two passport size photos.
- mobile number.
Application process for availing benefits of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
To apply for the beneficiaries of the Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme, first of all go to the official website.
After visiting this portal, you have to download the PDF of the relevant form from Uttrakhand Mukhyamantri Swrojgar Yojana.
Then you have to get a print out of this form, after that fill this form.
In this, you have to fill all the information asked correctly, such as: Name, address, Aadhaar number, bank details, you will have to fill this type of information in this form.
After that you will have to submit this application form to your nearest General Manager, District Ughog Center.
that your document will be checked by the concerned officer.
After that, depending on the officer, you will be given a loan or not because the loan is given to the person who they think will recover the loan back.